Tuesday 6 October 2015

Learning To Edit With Adobe Premier Pro



I have learned how to create a new project on Premier Pro.
I have learned how to import clips and audio into Premier Pro.
I have learned how to navigate through video by using the left and right keypad and by scrubbing.
I have learned how to move a clip onto my timeline, with or without it's audio.
I have learned how to trim with the razor tool for precise cuts between shots.
I have learned how to play the video on a full screen to see any errors that may occur within the clip.
I have learned how to add video transitions and effects to my project.
I have learned how to decrease the volume (decibels) on a video.
I have learned how render a video so it is ready for exporting.
I have learned how to export my project to my desktop and upload to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment